Come on...you KNEW it was coming....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was born in New Bedford and lived in Rochester (about 20 mins. from New Bedford) until I was 12. Then my parents got divorced and my mother got the bright idea to rip us away from our family and start a new life in CA.. Much of my family is still in Mass. My father still lives in N.B. and most of my aunts,uncles, cousins etc. are scattered in Mass. We trace directly back to the Pilgrims. My great, great, great, great's many removed were Alexander and Mary Standish on my father's side(brother to Miles Standish-he's a great uncle). I wonder if the Standish's gave many of my father's side the love of booze...

oh, heartbreak for patriots fans... i remember when I was out in wyoming doing the ski bum thing for a winter; denver was playing the giants in the super bowl and I was not a popular person being from ny....
go gints!

Good job Giants! Someone had to dethrone the Pats- no team should be that good. Good to see a competetive Super Bowl once in a while. I hate blowout SBs.

-Ernie

It was a good game and some great commercials too :clap: Budweiser always does a good job and that baby e-trade commercial had a wonderful ending. I am proud to say this is the only full game I saw this season...that is outside of HS football...I did catch every varsity game this season. (of course my son was playing)

I actually can't believe there are people yelling on the streets about the victory. They must be from NJ, nobody from NYC has that much energy invested in the Giants! Oh, and nobody from NY would overturn cars for that either. :wink:

Latest posts

Back