Collection diminishing

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
I am down to 10 adult phrags and 10 adult paphs. Most of the seedlings you see in the picture I will be selling over the summer...mostly red phrags. Going to place everything in the greenhouse in april. There is a pretty good chance I will be selling most of the phrag adults over the summer also..so that by the time November rolls around I can grow under a 600 watt bulb rather than a 1000 watt. This will put me into a position to sell everything else pretty quickly if I decide to move. Thanks to Tony Casler for pretty much buying all the multifloral paphs I sold. Collection.jpg

Last edited:
My adult paph list:
PEOY 'Cocoa" HCC/AOS
QF Kulani 'Cocoa" AM/AOS
Lady roth x anitum
Screaming Eagle (OI breeding)
Lady Roth (OI Breeding)
Angel Hair (OI breeding)
roth 'New Horizon' x 'Raptor'
lowii
St Swithin x anitum "cocoa"
micranthum

I have various adult phrags..half from seattle orchid and half from piping rock...just your typical long petalled phrag collection though

There are four paph compots I may attempt to grow out and sell as they get bigger..keep a couple in each if I dont sell everything. (Randy Booth, Yang JI Diamond x roth, Lady Isabel x stonei and micranthun eberneum).

Last edited:
Please forgive as I am a ST noob. I can't figure out how to PM you. Please do let me know if you ever put Lady Isabel x stonei plants up for sale. Thanks!

Well, Tony bought my last roth, a really nice 22 inch LS seedling of New Horizon x raptor...my only paph species now is micranthum and v eberneum which seem to do really well in a greenhouse, (the lowii came down with rot one night when the heat died and it got too cold). Moving everything into the greenhouse in three weeks. The red phrags love the greenhouse so maybe they will take off. I figure I graduate in December 2020 with a move out of Seattle in summer 2021 , so I will have two years to see how far things grow and hopefully bloom..if I decide not to quit before then

Latest posts

Back