CNYOS Fall Show and Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This weekend I went up to club show near where I lived for last job; small show but very nice displays. Judges were from Canada and a few from NYC and Philly region all very nice/pleasant. Four plants received AOS awards which is pretty good and I took the awards images. Lighting is the only poor part of the venue and it was raining all judging day so difficult to light properly. I thought about taking a few extra on Sunday but it only came out late morning before show opened and was gone when I got there. I'll post pics in a few days. One very nice paph helenae received an AM!

If events and job align allowing, it might be fun. Work location may shift to Virginia if needed at leased growing space again, and other assorted possible situations.

Have to mention that I bought a paph henryanum in flower (smaller pouch which I like) and I had an andreetae seedling in hand, but slowly placed it back on the sales table :) :(

Latest posts

Back