• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cnyos annual spring auction

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
we had our annual auction last sunday, but I wasn't able to receive a listing to post here. as it turns out, our auction plant collector forgot to ask justpat orchids if they could donate at the binghamton show, so they will be sending some to our june picnic the first sunday in june. also as it turns out, one box that was sent from a vendor was of an ultrasonic humidifier. judi thought that the vendor had donated a humidifier so didn't open the box. the humidifier was auctioned for over $40 at the auction, and before she left the recipient decided to open the box

surprise! there were over a dozen or so very very nice plants in the box that were supposed to be in the auction! there was a nice phal schilleriana that I wanted to take right home (but they wouldn't let me) and some other very interesting and unusual plants, some of them very decent size! I remember a few large paph plants, though only one or two divisions, very large size. one from antec I think, and another the cross I remember was a paph lawrenceanum x paph sanderianum (paph ultor, some pics are archived in this forum) from rj rands! that was one or two growths, but was quite large still.

I'm mentioning this because I thought a few of those plants might pique people's interest here, and I will get a list from the auction person and maybe some pictures as well, in case someone wants to proxy bid on some of the plants. I can bid on the plants for you up to your maximum unless you want the schilleriana in which case you're out of luck ;)

Latest posts

Back