closing in on MK

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

A week ago we were the black tongue devil now, a week later here we are-

The petals are about 9" long so far. The dorsal is a bit slow to open.
This is the second bud unfurling & the third bud is at the tongue stage!

Update: 1 and 1/2 men!

The first glamour shot! The dorsal is almost opened & the petals are now 11" on the first bloom.

That I like - very nice

you must be very pleased -great patience in growing and flowering that one .
Billie

Nicely done Rose. It does look like a fairly compact plant too. Can you tell us the leaf span? I told myself 'no more multi's until there's space. Ya right.:rollhappy:)

Nicely done Rose. It does look like a fairly compact plant too. Can you tell us the leaf span? I told myself 'no more multi's until there's space. Ya right.:rollhappy:)
Barbara -
this plant is more v shape, whereas most of my other multis grow more horizontal. From base of the plant to tip of the leaf is 13-14". This is also the first blooming so I don't know as the plant mature if it will go more horizontal? This & Lefty Kei are my first multis, I acquired both plants back in early August. I'd MAKE space for a multi, it's hard to decide which one! The Lefty Kei has bigger flowers BUT the looong dark petals of MK make up for any flower size difference!

Latest posts

Back