• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clivia miniata

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
I've got Clivia miniata seeds from these plants available.
cliviaphoto.jpg

You pay postage and a small donation to the forum-maybe $5?? and I'll send you a bunch. I've got twice the amount of clivia as pictured and they set a lot of seed this year. There are quite a few clivia sites on the net if you're interested in trying them out.

Sorry, only to U.S. members and you know if you live in a state with strict ag. rules...

K, Wally. Send me a PM with your shipping info.

Thanks Rose, I've actually got the mirrored amount of clivia on the other side of the door. They are absolutely gorgeous in full bloom.

I've actually got the mirrored amount of clivia on the other side of the door. They are absolutely gorgeous in full bloom.

TWICE AS BEAUTIFUL!! Are you able to leave them in ground or do you have to bring them in?

Ah, I knew I had the far away photo from this year's blooming...
clivias2.jpg

They're left in the ground all year here, but we only get maybe a week or 2 of frost during the winter.

That is phenomenal.........I have a brilliant yellow one. Not sure if I can send you seed or not over international boundaries though.

Do you want to see a picture of it?

DSCF1620small.jpg

Very nice Candace & Bolero

Sending Clivia seed out of the US is not generally a problem, as long as it has been cleaned and not germitated yet most countries allow entry, I import seed every year from the US as well as send seed to the US. You just have to declare that they are Cleaned Clivia miniata seed on the custom form at the post office.

Importing seed is quite simple using the new Small Lots of Seed import permit in the USA you can import certain seeds without a Phyto.
www.aphis.usda.gov/import_export/plants/plant_imports/smalllots_seed.shtml

For those interested in Clivias you are welcome to pop in at the Clivia Forum
http://www.cliviaforum.co.za

Latest posts

Back