• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale CHUCK ACKER & SUZY'S SLIPPERS EBAY DIVISION SALE

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyquec

Reaction score
Chuck Acker and I have teamed up to sell a number of Chuck's phragmipedium divisions beginning this Sunday evening. These will include multiple growth, both old and new as well as a few in spike phragmipediums. The plants will be listed on my EBay store suzysslippersfl in the "But It Now" format. Anyone interested in receiving a presale list can message me directly.

Thank you
Suzy

Please note that any Slippertalk member who wishes to purchase directly from me prior to the EBay listings will be given a 10% discount on any plant purchased. Just contact me on a first come first serve basis to arrange the purchase and payment.

Thank you
Suzy

Oh, what the heck! I wouldn’t mind a list either (as my pile of Phrags and one Chuck Acker’s hybrid perk up their ears)

Please note that for any who may still be interested the EBay listings are scheduled for 6 PM PST Tonight. I will fulfill all orders from Slippertalk members until 6 PM EST tonight on a first come first serve basis. Also, all Slippertalk members will receive a 10% discount off the EBay list prices when ordered by 6 PM..
Thanks to all of you for your interest.
Suzy

Chuck Acker and I have teamed up to sell a number of Chuck's phragmipedium divisions beginning this Sunday evening. These will include multiple growth, both old and new as well as a few in spike phragmipediums. The plants will be listed on my EBay store suzysslippersfl in the "But It Now" format. Anyone interested in receiving a presale list can message me directly.

Thank you
Suzy
Do you know how to find you by seller on ebay? Don't seem to know how.

From a computer: Next to Search on the far right of any eBay page is a small link that says Advanced. Click on that. The next page offers Search parameters including “By Seller" (Note it's at the bottom of this page. Add their user name and it will pull up their listings. My user name is "suzysslippersfl".

Thank you
Suzy
Hey Suzy,
I would appreciate a list!
George Bogard

@suzyquec - can you explain why you were “selective” about who you sent the list to? If you’re going to advertise here, you at least ought to be fair about it. Posting a link would have avoided the issue altogether.

I asked anyone who was interested to message me. I missed one as I thought I had attached it but had not. Ray it was yours I missed but did not realize it until you told me.

Latest posts

Back