• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chuck Acker has some nice things for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio-guy

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, I ordered some plants at 6$ a piece from Chuck Acker, the only draw back is he wants an order of 20 or so plants.

The Phrags I got were near blooming size and 3 of them have their first bloom spikes starting. Not bad for a 6$ plant!

I noticed he has another selection out of Phrag hybrids...if you are interested you should check out his site....(flasks by Chuck Acker)

I will try to post some pics when I get a chance.

Eric

phrag sunset glow, and kelly nash seedlings from Ackers

DSCN1049.jpg
DSCN1051.jpg

You can see how big some of the seedlings were...the Sunset Glow was a big bonus already in spike amongst the group of seedlings, and 2 of the Kelly Nashes now seem to be spiking too.
I just thought some other members might be interested in some plants as I had such a good experience buying there. Maybe even get a group together to split a large order .
Has anyone else ordered from Chuck like this before? I wonder if he routienly thins his stock this way, or if I just caught him at a good time with a surplus.

Go to his flasks and compot site. http://www.flasksbychuckacker.com

Here is what he has left. Remember orders of 20 plants

Les Landes 'Waunakee Warrior' 4N AM/AOS x Barbara LeAnn - 5 plants available.
Demetria 'Mem. Don Walklet' HCC/AOS x Barbara LeAnn - 10 plants available.
Sunset Glow 4N x Grande 4N- 20 plants available.
Rosy Charm 4N x Grande 4N - 5 plants available.
Paul Eugene Conroy - 18 plants available.
Autumn Fire - 8 plants available.
Wossner Supergrande - 20 plants available.

Latest posts

Back