• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chuck Acker has another sale going on

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get more but my "Phrag" window is getting full. I will not have room for many more full size plants in that window and all my other windows are spoken for with non-slippers in the winter time (besides they would get to much sun in the other windows). I also have some flasks coming from Troy Meyers in the very near future so that is all I can truley afford right now :sob:

If it is not worth the time or effort for only wanting to order 2 plants that is OK with me and I understand.

well we're all too late it appears...someone chomped up all the $8 phrags and chuck hadn't had a chance to update the list yet. oh well...

ScottMcC said:
well we're all too late it appears...someone chomped up all the $8 phrags and chuck hadn't had a chance to update the list yet. oh well...
That is a very good deal. For good deal usually you have to mobilize your troup extremely fast. Specially if everyone knows about it.
The price is extremely aggreeable, even if you get all twenty plants and stuck with it, you don't even end up more than 3 plants of each cross.

I've ordered flask from Chuck for years and have always been 100% happy with both his plants and service. AS for asking him to split the order and send it to several people that does seem to defeat the purpose of the minium order. There is a lot of work to shipping orders. One has to find the right box, wrap every plant, make up an invoice and then there is the shipping cost. I've shipped phrags for years and its more work than one might realize. Plus with every order there is the danger of it getting lost or damaged and the PO will NOT guarentee safe arrival of plants.

I try to keep an eye on his sales since they are so good. If people want me to notify them if I notice another offer, PM me, and I will try and keep you all in the loop.

Latest posts

Back