Chiloschista species

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
Picked this up a couple of years ago from a Thai vendor at the NY show. It is a leafless orchid. I have it growing on a piece of plastic wire cloth
chilochi.jpg

plantchiloschista.jpg

chiloschista ramifira culture help????? please

I recently aquired a really well developed chilocshist ramifira {leafless orchid from thailand} and i really have little information about its care.,there is very little available on the web. i only can asume that they should be care for like the other chiloschista's. that is high humidity, medium light daily mistings. I have not read anything about fertilizing. i guess ill try light feedings once a week with my normal msu mix.?????

I recently aquired a really well developed chilocshist ramifira {leafless orchid from thailand} and i really have little information about its care.,there is very little available on the web. i only can asume that they should be care for like the other chiloschista's. that is high humidity, medium light daily mistings. I have not read anything about fertilizing. i guess ill try light feedings once a week with my normal msu mix.?????

Should be fine IMO!

I killed the one chiloschista I had. I would like to get more but they're really hard to get round these parts! :p Queens you say, hmmm! :evil:

Very nice!!! Unfortunatelly all of mine died.....! The roots seemd to dehydrate/ rot, although I was watering them properly (I guess)...!

Latest posts

Back