Chicagoland Orchidfest Special!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every year, we select one Phrag species as a Chicagoland Orchidfest Special, available on site only at our sales area at Orchids By Hausermann this weekend. This year (2013) the special is Phrag. longifolium fma album 'Fox Valley Mint' (x self). The seedlings have 12"-15" leaf spans, should bloom in 12-18 months and are priced at $75 /ea (one per customer limit) plus sales tax of 7.25%. There will be eight sdlgs available at this price.

Thanks!

Thanks again for the plants Tom. They were two I really wanted and yours always do well with me.

You're welcome Chad; glad you could find a friend to pick them up and get them to you! The Festival was great fun this year, with better attendance than last year. We got to meet a few slippernewbies for the first time, and to renew some of our longer term slipper orchid friendships. We missed you Rose!

A special thanks to fellow ST'er "ehanes7612" , who came in all the way from Washington to visit his family, and stopped by to show us his great new camera while picking up a few new goodies....

All in all, a great Festival; I wish all of you could have been there!

...... We missed you Rose! ....
All in all, a great Festival; I wish all of you could have been there!
Thanks Tom! Wish I could have come, between work & being broke, just didn't workout this year.:(
Great pic ehanes took & posted!

Latest posts

Back