Chicagoland Orchidfest Special!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, For those of you who are Phrag. species enthusiasts, we set aside 16 Phrag, longifolium fma album `Fox Valley Mint' ( x self) seedlings for this weekend's Chicagoland Orchidfest at the special price of $ 100/ea !

Seedlings have 6-9 inch leaf spans and are growing vigorously in 2 1/4" tall rose pots. There are only 16 seedlings available at this price (normal price = $ 295), and the seedlings are only available in the greenhouse from today through Sunday.

We'll also be releasing the first of the Phrag. Petite Quillette (besseae var flavum x andreetae) seedlings and Barbara LeAnn (besseae 'Red Giant' x fischeri `F-6-3') @ $ 25/ea. plus a lot of other interesting stuff.

See you there!

We'll also be releasing the first of the Phrag. Petite Quillette (besseae var flavum x andreetae) seedlings and Barbara LeAnn (besseae 'Red Giant' x fischeri `F-6-3') @ $ 25/ea. plus a lot of other interesting stuff.

Argh! :sob: Once again I'm stuck in NYC for business!! Somebody pick me up a couple of each of these!!

I have one of them. I know someone who advertises flasks of the other. My odds of making the cross...when the Sun spins off its axis! :p I heard about that cross from someone in Canada I believe. but I need a couple for sure.

Eric,

I'll be posting them both plus a few others on the soon-to-be revamped Fox Valley website; hopefully before Oct. 15. You should be able to order them online at that time, although I'd be glad to put a couple of each aside for you now. Just let me know.

Charles,

We have Phrag. andreetae seedlings that are a year from blooming, but not enough of them to list on the website. They are $ 250 plus s/h. We also have fischeri compots that should be ready for 2 1/4" pots next spring.

Thanks,

Back