Chicagoland Orchid Festival - 2016

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The 2016 Chicagoland Orchid Festival will be held next weekend - September 23-25. 2016, and we will once again be one of the guest growers at Orchids By Hausermann in Villa Park, IL.

:mad: can't get there Tom. Sorry. With the new job and new place I have to decide between furniture and travelling. Hopefully I can get out there asap or before the deep freeze sets back in.

Sorry you can't make it, Chad! (and Angela, too.) How about you, Dot? I understand there is a bus coming from the Lansing area again this year? And buses from Minneapolis and St. Louis as well. Party time !!!

Sorry you can't make it, Chad! (and Angela, too.) How about you, Dot? I understand there is a bus coming from the Lansing area again this year? And buses from Minneapolis and St. Louis as well. Party time !!!

Hmmm, I haven't heard about a bus from Lansing. Kalamazoo or Detroit maybe?

I can't come this year, but Michigan Pete will be there. I'm not sure who else is coming.

Family room furniture done and $1126 lighter. Wish it was plants and wish they were from you Tom. See you on the next run for sure.

FYI - For those of you that may be in town this Thursday (one day before the official opening of the Festival) we'll be setting up at Hausermann's in the afternoon and plants will be available for you early shoppers.

Thanks!

Hate to tell you but, the last I heard the Bus from St. Louis is not coming.

I think this happened last year as well, but some of the die-hard slipper orchid afficianados car pooled and came anyway.

Im in SLC and I come bearing gifts :poke:

Latest posts

Back