Chicagoland Orchid Fest - 2021!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The 2021 Chicagoland Orchid Festival is scheduled to be held the weekend of September 24- 26, 2021, and Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. will once again have a sales table at the Orchids By Hausermann greenhouses in Villa Park, IL. Scheduled hours will be available as we get closer to the event. The 2020 Chicagoland Orchid Fest was cancelled due to COVID, so this will truly be special. Hoping to see some of our ST friends at this premier kick-off event ushering in the Fall orchid season in Chicago. Check out the Orchids by Hausermann website at www.orchidsbyhausermann.com for more information as plans develop.

Looking forward to coming down on Friday!

Any other ST’ers planning on going?

Tom- it isn’t clear to me if they open at 8:00 a.m., or 10 a.m. The info said to “check back later.”

Last edited:
I attended Chicagoland in 2009. I bought some small Fox Valley seedlings that grew in to some amazing plants that are some of the best in my collection. Good memories.

The 2021 Chicagoland Orchid Festival is scheduled to be held the weekend of September 24- 26, 2021, and Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. will once again have a sales table at the Orchids By Hausermann greenhouses in Villa Park, IL. Scheduled hours will be available as we get closer to the event. The 2020 Chicagoland Orchid Fest was cancelled due to COVID, so this will truly be special. Hoping to see some of our ST friends at this premier kick-off event ushering in the Fall orchid season in Chicago. Check out the Orchids by Hausermann website at www.orchidsbyhausermann.com for more information as plans develop.
Oh man I don’t think I can get there! 😭😭😭

Latest posts

Back