Charlesworthii 'dark side'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
darkcharlesworthii-3.jpg

Very dark and large. I love this one.

Upon opening the thread, I can't see any of the pictures posted by paphioland - does anyone know what might be wrong? If I extract the image URL from the page source and paste it into my browser I have no problems. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.8 under Windows XP.

Upon opening the thread, I can't see any of the pictures posted by paphioland - does anyone know what might be wrong? If I extract the image URL from the page source and paste it into my browser I have no problems. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.8 under Windows XP.

Never mind - after going to the effort to extract the image URL, the images suddenly started being displayed. I presume my problem was caused by a network glitch or an ISP problem or photobucket or something.

I think Photobucket acts weird sometimes.

Latest posts

Back