cgmoody (PC orchids) on Ebay does NOT rock the casbah

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IdahoOrchid said:
Hmmmm, totally different response to me. See above.

(I could say something but Heather would decapitate me!!!!)

what exactly are you trying to get at here, Steven?

Clearly, she revised her description of that plant. Just cause people "play" dumb doesn't mean they are.

Have you bought any plants from her? Blake has. And has complained. So, she is obviously going to be nastier to him than to you, since he's calling her out on it.

Or am I missing something here?

Just TRYING to be funny, Heather. I guess I missed it again. I will have to try to remember that in the future.

Sorry, Steven, I guess I just wasn't getting your humor.
Keep at it tho, I didn't mean to discourage you. : )

*edit* People around here seem to bring me into a lot of conversations which I have nothing to do with really....not sure why. Maybe someone should explain it. I nominate NY Eric, since he set the precedent. :poke:

bwester said:
hmmm, someones a little pms-ey :poke:

Yeah, maybe that?:confused:

Possibly the lack of a certain, important chromosome induced such different responses between bwester and myself when addressing the same issue? Hey, it happens, just ask my wife!!!!:evil:

Heather, I think the perception is that you can take it as well as you dish it out. You are also quite visible and active, a leader. I think it might be the political cartoon effect. The president, regardless of party, ALWAYS gets harassed by political cartoonists.

Make sense?

IdahoOrchid said:
Heather, I think the perception is that you can take it as well as you dish it out. You are also quite visible and active, a leader. I think it might be the political cartoon effect. The president, regardless of party, ALWAYS gets harassed by political cartoonists.

Make sense?

Yes, it makes a lot of sense, and I'm happy to take it from my friends.

Latest posts

Back