Central NY Orchid Society Show and Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is this weekend October 1st and 2nd, with setup today September 30th. At the Beaver Lake Nature Center in Baldwinsville, NY. There will be ribbon and AOS judging tomorrow morning. Orchid societies and vendors will have displays. Vendors will be
Kelleys Korner Orchid Supplies
Marlow Orchids
Piping Rock Orchids
And this year filling in for JustPat Orchids will be Main Street Orchids (our Orchoholic - Main Street mike)

I'm going up later today, will clerk tomorrow morning and take AOS awards images. Show lasts through 4pm Sunday.

For more info, visit cnyos.org for more details and follow links for pictures of previous shows (taken mostly by myself)

Enjoy the show!

Yikes! 272 miles from NYC. Are you going?

Just a hop, skip and jump up 17 and 81 ;) and dodging lots of deer if driving st night
Yes, I listed above, going later today and attending judging and pictures, all day Saturday, maybe later in day on Sunday

Great vendors and orchids! (buy, Buy, BUY!!!)

Google maps says Schenectady to beaver lake is 2hr 7min

I could pick things up and bring back to south jersey, but then you still have to get things from there
Or, Main Street mike is vending; I could get what you need and leave with him and he could bring back to perkasie pa (but he'd have to agree to that of course)

That's OK, thanks. I will go to the Indoor garden/hydroponic place in Brooklyn, bark is only like $5/cup there. :eek:
Enjoy and post some photos! Text me if anyone has some real good deals on Phrags, etc. :)

I just finished editing and uploading the show pictures for the CNYOS show last October. There weren't any AOS awards this year. 95 pictures, I still need to add the information for the images.
Can be viewed at http://www.cnyos.org/showpics
Click on the 2016 pics link which should be on top. Vendors were Marlow Orchids, Mainstreet Orchids, Kelleys Korner orchid supplies and Piping Rock Orchids

d484c2e75789e6da613eb5a361c6a278.jpg

4201cbae55781889b9d94db7076194e5.jpg

1b4e6575a6f2c410ff925e477d5b594b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back