• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cattleya plugs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullsie

Reaction score
I have a handful of Cattleya plugs that need a home. They are a couple of inches long. Nice and green and healthy. All I ask is that you pay for shipping, which I will be no more than $8 priority USPS. I'll send a couple with each request - till I run out! Here are the plugs: Blc Waianae Starburst 'Volcano Queen', Blc Owen Holmes 'Cloud Forest', Blc Marcella Koss 'Pink Marvel' and Rlc Yen Corona 'Green Genie'.

I have a handful of Cattleya plugs that need a home. They are a couple of inches long. Nice and green and healthy. All I ask is that you pay for shipping, which I will be no more than $8 priority USPS. I'll send a couple with each request - till I run out! Here are the plugs: Blc Waianae Starburst 'Volcano Queen', Blc Owen Holmes 'Cloud Forest', Blc Marcella Koss 'Pink Marvel' and Rlc Yen Corona 'Green Genie'.
I’m interested. Go ahead and pm my address to you? If I pay by PayPal what is your email address?

I'm back with the orchids again abax! Wonderful to see you here. Mom had some rough times for about two years- now doing very well at 88. I'd swear she is in better health than me for now!

So, being back in the swing of things, am thrilled to see so many still here. Am getting used to the new format - getting to be an oldtymer myself, takes a lot to adjust to 'new'!

Back