Cattleya lueddemanniana rubra ‘Eduardo’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leslie, if you put on your judge’s glasses, does the horizontal petal length adversely change the shape of the flower? I am also realizing how much a change in culture or environment can alter flower size, coloration, and configuration so I wouldn’t be surprised if you showed next year’s flower as fully round!

Leslie, if you put on your judge’s glasses, does the horizontal petal length adversely change the shape of the flower? I am also realizing how much a change in culture or environment can alter flower size, coloration, and configuration so I wouldn’t be surprised if you showed next year’s flower as fully round!
Sometimes it does for certain species. For lueddemaniana it is normally rounder but in this case it’s longer. As a result it won’t be submitted for judging.

OmG how did it get into this section lol.

Hopefully Ray or Ajax can move it to the Non-Pouch section?

I thought you'd realised that with my 'Strange Mexipedium' quote - sorry if you thought that was just a random or sarcastic comment!

Latest posts

Back