Cattleya lueddemaniana var coerulea flamea ‘Marmalade Blue’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see an extra bedroom opening up in your house lol.

And… wait… a mini greenhouse???
My grow room is full, every usable window is full. If I got more I’d have no time for them. Plus a greenhouse would have to be attached to our house (not doable with proper light), not free standing, per our community covenants. I have a perfect yard space for a lovely English conservatory, however the $$$$$, work and rules keep me from it, so….discipline 😢 and growing vicariously through this wonderful forum.

My grow room is full, every usable window is full. If I got more I’d have no time for them. Plus a greenhouse would have to be attached to our house (not doable with proper light), not free standing, per our community covenants. I have a perfect yard space for a lovely English conservatory, however the $$$$$, work and rules keep me from it, so….discipline 😢 and growing vicariously through this wonderful forum.
I love the Hartley Botanic greenhouses with the cold frames on the side for starting garden plant seeds in early spring, someday.😁
PatrR.jpegick

Back