Cattleya lueddemaniana flamea

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful, although I don't like when petals cover the base of the dorsal sepal hints my dislike of overlapping hybrids my favorite set is for sure the Venezuelan Catts but with line-breeding some individuals have picked up this (in my opinion) undesirable trate.
Patrick

Beautiful, although I don't like when petals cover the base of the dorsal sepal hints my dislike of overlapping hybrids my favorite set is for sure the Venezuelan Catts but with line-breeding some individuals have picked up this (in my opinion) undesirable trate.
Patrick
You’re right, it’s now developing for overlapping petals. There’s purists that prefer only natural wild plants, not lined bred ones. You might be one!

You’re right, it’s now developing for overlapping petals. There’s purists that prefer only natural wild plants, not lined bred ones. You might be one!
I do prefer jungle collected plants with their floppy petals but there so hard to find.
Patrick

Back