Cattleya labiata coerulea

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are ways and means Guldal! By a strange coincidence I went to pop up orchid sale today just down the road run by ‘spiceotics’ and ecuagenera were also there. The place was mobbed. So many people. I had to queue to pay for my plants. The younger crowd were there for the plentiful aroids and us older folk for the orchids.
For the first time since Brexit I bought some catts! All from ecuagenera. A dark maxima, a flammea trianae and a coerulea warscewiczii. Very happy!

There are ways and means Guldal! By a strange coincidence I went to pop up orchid sale today just down the road run by ‘spiceotics’ and ecuagenera were also there. The place was mobbed. So many people. I had to queue to pay for my plants. The younger crowd were there for the plentiful aroids and us older folk for the orchids.
For the first time since Brexit I bought some catts! All from ecuagenera. A dark maxima, a flammea trianae and a coerulea warscewiczii. Very happy!
How fun! Was Ivan Portilla there?

Congratulations! :)

Although I joke with it, I hope, it's clear that I wholeheartedly sympathize with all the remainers trapped in Great Brexitannia!
(Not to speak of the fact, that you have to live with the current, fraudulent pm, who did nothing wrong, as he was under the impression that he was participating in a "work event", but never the less got fined and had to pay up!)

Latest posts

Back