Cattleya forbesii alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice to see that anyone does grow it still,
I think it was recombined as Cattleya forbesii fma. aurea , 2006 by Jürgen Röth, because he said that fma. alba vas invalid at that time.

I think it was recombined as Cattleya forbesii fma. aurea , 2006 by Jürgen Röth, because he said that fma. alba vas invalid at that time.
Thanks for comment.Honestly, i had no idea, what it is, tag lost, it was a small seedling so when it turned to bloom, i just realised that it is an alba form of forbesii.One year ago it had a deformed flower ( was first time bloomer then), now it has a nice shape flower.I hope, next time it will have more flowers.

I grow it also. Mine is a division of the awarded plant C. forbesii var. alba ‘Margaret Ilgen Fritz’ AM/AOS is what the tag says. It came from Steve of Floradise orchids I believe he received the award.

Latest posts

Back