Cattleya Eximia (C. warneri x C. purpurata)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow~ I love purpurata anything and this one is no exception!
Is it a big plant? The flower count is great!! I bought a seedling of this cross a couple of years ago. Now big enough to bloom I think. The currently emerging growth will hopefully give me flowers in the next spring/summer.
is warneri a late summer/fall bloomer??

Is it a big plant? The flower count is great!! I bought a seedling of this cross a couple of years ago. Now big enough to bloom I think. The currently emerging growth will hopefully give me flowers in the next spring/summer.
sorry for slow reply. The plant is typical purpurata size with respect to height however the leaves seem broader, more like warneri shape. Also warneri tends to be late summer early fall bloomer for me. Glad to know there are a few of us big Catt fans still out there.

Latest posts

Back