Cattleya eldorado

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we be sure, he isn't luring us down the dark path? 😈 Though by reflection, it might be the more exciting and fun path, where angels fear to thread!😇
Hehe ..... If you only knew the extent of my Cattleya species collection, from my travels and connections from all over the world like Japan, US and South America, you would be more than green Jens. A lot of my Cattleyas were posted on Orchid Board years ago before I got onto ST.

I will keep posting here as they come into bloom unless there is a petition against it? :rolleyes:

Here’s my plant, the Trumpet:

View attachment 22478View attachment 22479

I grow my eldorados in warm temperatures in bright cattleya light (under T5 with 2000 fc) They like more water than normal catts but must have airy roots. Night temperature has to be 18C and above, or it sulks.
Oh my, you’ve done it again. Those splash petals always steal my heart. Gorgeous!! 👏🏻👏🏻 It’s a good thing you are in Canada or I would always be trying to bribe you into selling me divisions.

Hehe ..... If you only knew the extent of my Cattleya species collection, from my travels and connections from all over the world like Japan, US and South America, you would be more than green Jens. A lot of my Cattleyas were posted on Orchid Board years ago before I got onto ST.

I will keep posting here as they come into bloom unless there is a petition against it? :rolleyes:
Please do!! There is a category ‘Non slipper orchid photos’ so it’s allowed, just post there.

Back