Cattleya aurantiaca 'Mishima Spots'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guldal

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all!

I apologize for the radio silence, but I've been out of circulation for a while due to yet another bout of covid, albeit far from as bad as the first time round (1 x Wuhan + 3 x vaccination, after all, did something good!).

I have, though, in the aftermath suffered from marked fatigue - and heavy stress at my work place didn't actually help. But, thank God, the days have grown longer and brighter - and spring, even on these latitudes, is lurking just around the corner!

A sure sign of that is the flowering of this fella, Catt. aurantiaca 'Mishima Spots':20230318_123225.jpg
Close up:20230318_123248.jpg
Other flowers:20230318_123325.jpg
Plant and flowers in toto:20230318_123416.jpg

Jens, this is an extraordinary pretty C. aurantiaca in both ... wide open flowers and an outstandig colour. 👌

Glad to hear you feel better again and I hope you will recover completely. All the best to you.
I was wondering about you were online from time to time but didn't post and I was on the verge writing you an PM.

So glad you’re back and have gone through the vale! COVID is no joke. Congrats on your intensely orange flower and thank you for satisfying my whole-plant-photo fetish!

Latest posts

Back