Cattleya aurantiaca 'Mishima Spots' (first time bloomer)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jens, the colour of these flowers is stunning and the plant looks well grown and healthy. Congrats. 👍 Denmark 10 points !

I love squat fatty bulbs cattleya, and you have been a master gardener nurturing yours aurantiaca. Deep orange tone also!
Bravo Guidal!

I never really liked this species but seeing this form with spots I think I have to get one 'Mishima Spots' where did you purchase it?
Patrick

I never really liked this species but seeing this form with spots I think I have to get one 'Mishima Spots' where did you purchase it?
Patrick
Searching for it as Guarianthe aurantiaca 'Mishima Spots' might bring up more options
It looks like Seattle Orchids has the clone and Krull-Smith has the selfing. Might be a few more available too

Searching for it as Guarianthe aurantiaca 'Mishima Spots' might bring up more options
It looks like Seattle Orchids has the clone and Krull-Smith has the selfing. Might be a few more available too
Well if Krull-Smith has some then I'll probably have one soon😂
Gurarianthe? Isn't that what bowringiana was re- classified to?
Patrick

Patrick
I bought it from a Polish orchid vendor as a somewhat smallish young plant.... and was actually very curious as to see whether it turned out to be what the name tag said. I'm very happy with the result! 🤗

Latest posts

Back