Catnapping

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

Is that a word? Anyway.

leftysleeps.jpg

This is the most active Lefty has been all week. He sleeps somewhere around 20 hours a day.

Very Cute!!!!

Sometimes I wish I was a cat....and could sleep all day like that.....

Robert

I think he is trying to make up for my lack of sleep. I sleep about five hours a night on average.

Covering his eyes is something rare for Lefty. He usually sleeps on his back with his feet straight up in the air like this...

smcat.jpg

What a hard life. :rolleyes:

The difference between dogs and cats.... Dogs come when you call them, cats take a message and get back to you later.

(I forget where I heard it, but i have neither, so i can't swear it's true)

--Stephen

My cat comes when I call him. I think, though, that he is a defective cat in that he is so needy and follows me every where.

I thought the reason Lefty slept like that, is that he might be deficient of some grey matter. But now seeing pics of Ms. M lounging belly up, I am sure of it. :)

Haha, I love that photo of Spanky on the fishtanks. :rollhappy:

PHRAG said:
I thought the reason Lefty slept like that, is that he might be deficient of some grey matter. But now seeing pics of Ms. M lounging belly up, I am sure of it. :)

I have another photo I almost posted from the same day, but Mo's head is gonked up against a table leg. Gives weight to your theory, John.

OOh, OOh, a chance for me to show off my cats with other cat lovers?! I used to have 2 german shepards, huge rowdy dogs that were a lot of fun. After giving cats a shot, I have to say I am now totally smitten by these creatures! I have two kitties, Sora (the grey one) and Fuuki. I named the black one Fuuki just as I was starting to get into the Fuukiran a couple years ago. They have been best buddies since day one!

together1.jpg

sorainbox.jpg

Sora likes our company box!
together2.jpg

Two years together and still the best of friends!

Awesome cats! Lefty used to climb into boxes when he was younger, but he is soooo fat now, it's hard finding boxes big enough for him to fit into.

I also have a "nap expert" at home....Syrah...

dscn4939gl4.jpg

actually she's pretty active, she's out hunting at night while I'm sleeping !

Jason, your cats are sooooo cute !

Sooo many cute cats! Everyone is very lucky. They are great friends--and some DO come when called. One of mine does right away, the other leaves just enough lag time to make sure you think it was his idea.

Ohno! I missed a cat! Syrah is adorable - she looks as though she is perturbed about her sleeping space being invaded by a flash!

Some cushy bed too. :)

I used to think I was a dog person, until I got a cool cat. Mo's a biatch a lot of the time, but she's also my best buddy. She has an incredible amount of personality. I love her so much!

Great cats! Our cat also sleeps on his back with his feet in the air and has a cardboard box fetish ... wonder if these are linked.

yet another cat - dog comparison :

dogs have owners, cats have staff

Cheers,
Tim

Back