• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Canadian Phrag besseae hybrids!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm... should I contact her to send me a healthy thaianum since I couldn't have a well rooted one for me.... I found a picture and they have a neat green staminode!
I think she might have more mini philippinense. They fit nicely into a 3" pot!

Eric, I hope you at least got a lead on the hybrids you were looking for :). How hard is it nowadays to ship plant material across our borders? I've ordered seeds from Ebay but I always worry about things being irradiated (gamma? rays) or seized for inspection (my cinnamon seedling were DOA). I'd be thinking that short of physically transporting the the plant personally it would be risky proposition.

Shaun

Eric, I hope you at least got a lead on the hybrids you were looking for . How hard is it nowadays to ship plant material across our borders? I've

There are Canadian vendors that can and do ship plants into the U.S. but there is an extra charge, I believe $35 depending on the seller?? for CITES and phyto. docs per order.

She [Kimberly] was kind of spent from the show so I asked her to send me a list when she had a chance. I'm trying to get to Woodstream and Orchidview in the next couple of weeks, plus putting together an overseas order for some jewel orchids, so I'm not worried about getting plants. Thanx! :D

Bump, I haven't worked out the canadian phrag deal yet, although a trip to Cloud's might be in the works for fall. Shhhhhh..:ninja: However, I just got peruflora's plant listing. There are a couple of Pk hybrids I don't have yet and even some other species I have to look up!! :eek: Anyone interested in the list, if you send them an order by this thursday it ships mid-July, PM me w/ your e-mail addy.

Hey Eric, you should check out orchidviews new listing. They have some kovachii hybrids I haven't heard of. Like w/besseae flavum...

Could you email me the peru flora list?

[email protected]

Klye

I can't open it from here; it's listed as a 'malicious website' :fight: but I just, like saturday, ordered from them so I'll be a little disappointed to find out. Although to be honest I'm supposed to pick up some Pk hybrids from the Secret Destroyer this week so I'm sure I'll get my Pk fix. :D BTW, I emailed U the list.

Massive bump. Is anyone going to the Montreal show in March (27,28) 2010, and will there be an inspector there so I can get plants certified??

Latest posts

Back