Can U ID #2?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I'm going to go with the feeding tube they insert into your brain. The paphs will drip digestive enzymes through it and then suck out the mixture of tissue and juices as a midnight snack. It auto-mimics inflorencences so you'll bend close and whamo they've got you.

Cool. I'm going to go with the feeding tube they insert into your brain. The paphs will drip digestive enzymes through it and then suck out the mixture of tissue and juices as a midnight snack. It auto-mimics inflorencences so you'll bend close and whamo they've got you.

Someone is either feeling better since her illness or worse....:poke:

and I thought ID #1 would be the instant giveaway!
When I moved the plant to update photo, I was surprised at how bristley the petals were when they brushed over my hand.

Not quite in it's full glory yet. The flower on the right is the oldest with 24" long petals. The 2 younger ones are at 20 & 21".

Wow! That's what I thought at first. :wink:

Latest posts

Back