Can anyone resize a picture or two for me, please?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lord_Paph

Good afternoon everyone. I just got a new Paph today and I wanted to share pictures of it and also some things about it I find alarming. I have tried every way I can to resize it but it won't work. If someone could resize the pictures for me I would greatly appreciate it. Please reply here or PM me. Thank you!

Good afternoon everyone. I just got a new Paph today and I wanted to share pictures of it and also some things about it I find alarming. I have tried every way I can to resize it but it won't work. If someone could resize the pictures for me I would greatly appreciate it. Please reply here or PM me. Thank you!

Do you know how to drag files from one folder to another? There is a simple photo resizer tool that you can use.

Hello fellow Raleighite. I don't mind helping you resize the photos, but thought I'd share this with you.

Go to http://imgur.com/ and use the uploader there. Once your photos are uploaded, you can choose the large thumbnail size, then copy the bb code and paste it directly here. It's what I use to post photos, and the large thumbnail seems perfect.

Back