Came home to this...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few up at post #33.
Yup, that is me. I said that to @%$# aka Chad..long ago here but you don't know the whole story, do you? (matter of fact, I don't know the whole story completely either.) Like it or not, that statement fits him well and more and more these days...He put me on his ignore list, yet he couldn't help himself to comment on me/what I say. LOL!
I will mind my manner, but would you?

Last edited:
“Forum is not for thin-skinned people” Well I didn’t see that coming. If this had been in academia maybe.

Annica: continue enjoying orchid growing. I will for sure, even if I take it very seriously.
You got it wrong! That (post#33) is mostly for my "best buddy" Chad.

Last edited:
Don't want to add fuel to possible flames, but as a funny comment Tom-DE said. FYI, which I understood after few seconds. I think it means 'for your information'. In Finnish FYI or hyi, means the same as you write phew or phooey, I think. 😊
And my last comment to kissing ass. I don't use that kind of lanquage or phrase. But that and being polite or corteous are IMO two completely different things. I hope not, and I don't want to insult anyone. Just commenting.
Perhaps we could and should end this discussion, as tnyr5 wishes.
Last question, who is this above mentioned Chad?

Don't want to add fuel to possible flames, but as a funny comment Tom-DE said. FYI, which I understood after few seconds. I think it means 'for your information'. In Finnish FYI or hyi, means the same as you write phew or phooey, I think. 😊
And my last comment to kissing ass. I don't use that kind of lanquage or phrase. But that and being polite or corteous are IMO two completely different things. I hope not, and I don't want to insult anyone. Just commenting.
Perhaps we could and should end this discussion, as tnyr5 wishes.
Last question, who is this above mentioned Chad?
Annica, You don't want to add fuel to the fire but you just did (again!)
There was no more discussion with you a long time ago(since post#16)! but you just loved to charm in, manipulated the situation or manipulated by others, and kept going on and on... So, there is a lot to say about your manner too, young lady.
@other members, if interested, read the whole thing from the beginning...
@tnyr5, sorry(again). this will be my last post here and I will deal with things privately if I need to.

Last edited:
Back