C. Walkeriana flamea

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This walker is exactly what I've been looking for every time I troll the internet! Do you
mind revealing where you found this beauty?
I got it from Linda @ Orquidario Americana.

it is beautiful.
What makes it a 'flammea'? or is it a flammea selfing?
At least in the USA (Brazil might have more refined terminology) the flamea form means there are lines of color with blushing at the end of the petals.

Here is a photo from today after it has colored up a bit more.PXL_20220704_154243154.jpg

The name of the origin of this plant is in South America? I don't quite understand Linda@Orquidario Americana.
This the most perfect walker I've ever seen!

Last edited:
How long did plant take to establish from import? Looks like in medium bark?
It's been about 8 months. Luckily it arrived just as it started rooting from new growth.

It's in medium bark. My walkers have been loving lecca so when the bark is bad in a couple years I will switch it over.

It's been about 8 months. Luckily it arrived just as it started rooting from new growth.

It's in medium bark. My walkers have been loving lecca so when the bark is bad in a couple years I will switch it over.
I have some walkie divisions from Orquidário Americana too and they are growing in leca with tree fern on top. They seem to be establishing well since November arrival. I think two might be in spike.

Latest posts

Back