C. Tripp Johnston

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
This is a first bloom seedling blooming in the g.h. doing well in s/h. It's a cross of C. Tripp Johnston 'Chocolate Fantasy' x C. Tripp Johnston 'Venice'. I'm happy with the way it turned out. No fragrance, but it's only been open a day.

TrippJohnson.jpg

This is a first bloom seedling blooming in the g.h. doing well in s/h. It's a cross of C. Tripp Johnston 'Chocolate Fantasy' x C. Tripp Johnston 'Venice'. I'm happy with the way it turned out. No fragrance, but it's only been open a day.

TrippJohnson.jpg

I remember this cross .
A while ago there is a person on Orchidmall who advertised this exact cross that he made. Supposedly one of the Tripp Johnston is so prominently spotted that it is almost black.
The other cross is with a yellow/orange cat.
the division is running in a thousand dollar.

Did you get the seedling from this source?

Did you get the seedling from this source?

No, I bought a couple of seedlings from Dabbert Labs probably 4 years ago before they shut down for good. I wish I had bought more...I've got one other that's half dead and hasn't grown in 4 years. It just sits there.

Dabbert Labs was selling compots and flasks of this cross. Someone got a nice one if it's all black!

No, I bought a couple of seedlings from Dabbert Labs probably 4 years ago before they shut down for good. I wish I had bought more...I've got one other that's half dead and hasn't grown in 4 years. It just sits there.

Dabbert Labs was selling compots and flasks of this cross. Someone got a nice one if it's all black!

That's it, Dabbert Labs is the source I try to recall.
I think the parent clone 'Chocolat' photo in Dabbert Labs website (they used to be on orchidmall) is almost black.

Latest posts

Back