C. trianae var. semi-alba flamea ‘Kathleen‘

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dr. Leslie Ee:
I tried to PM you, but couldn’t. After seeing your incredible example of this plant last year, I searched and found one at Orchids Ltd. This is my first bloom, with 3 other spikes developing. I’m pleased with the intensity of color. My question: flowers seem small. Were yours on the small size? I just remember an incredible display on your plant. Here are my photos:C25F805C-3BEF-4F0B-8A41-5D573DEE4953.jpeg617DE664-94FE-49F2-A9F0-7C8DA71090C8.jpeg

Wow that is amazing! Trianae has some lovely flared or pincelada clones,
David
Thanks, David. Color and splash are nice! I’m a sucker for splash. Forgot to mention, this (according to Jerry Fischer) is a division of the original plant. He knows who he got it from several years ago. I have the record, but can’t remember who it was.

Thank you!! I have it in my records but haven’t gotten there yet, but that sounds right. Sounds like yours is a division, as well. It certainly is beautiful enough to be.
As far as I know this was never mericloned. I could ask Bill aka William though lol.

I am, indeed - but if you don't try, you'll never get the chance! And as I always say to Leslie, when pestering him: obstacles are there to overcome! 😉 (and now we are at it, isn't Canada just some sort of distant Europe? 😁)
If there's a will, there's a way. Always my motto.

Back