C. tenebrosa

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just fantastic OP! The tan-brown-golden colour of the tepals and the colours and patterns of the lip, and just overall everything ------ is incredibly nice. Great orchid producing beautiful flowers. Excellent captures O.P. ! Beautiful.

DLE ----- there is a nursery in Australia that was selling members of Fumacina X Rainforest on ebay Australia - namely Rosella Orchid Nursery - pic link.

At this very time ---- this very moment --- somebody is selling a 'Rainforest' on ebay Australia. Quite a big division too. Pic 1 link, Pic 2 link. I'm not bidding on it though hehehe. It just came to my attention only.

Last edited:
I thought you were selling, SouthPark??

That ebay seller is not me OP! :D

I've never sold an orchid before on ebay or anywhere! I think that I will never become a seller of orchids. I just buy for home growing.

Yesterday, while on ebay, I was just searching 'cattleya' ----- and was surprised that a tenebrosa 'Rainforest' is up for auction - fairly big division too.

I'm not bidding on it though hehehe. It just came to my attention only.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back