C. Nancy Off ‘Linwood’ AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll start with this 'Charlie Brown' Norfolk Island Pine.. it can hold some lights and a few lightweight ornaments. I'll display it in the front window for the world to see. Christmas eve I'll chop all the Cattleyas in bloom, put them in flower tubes and arrange them
Great idea! I can't wait to see the result! 😍

Thank God, there is quite some way from Baltimore to Copenhagen - and with the present covid restrictions, I think, I can feel safe this year. So go ahead, knock yourself out! 🎅

But, please, remember to tell your wife, that the intervention from your "muse" also aimed at protecting her tree from further of your frivolous, li'll "christmassy" ornaments! 😁

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Pete and mrs. Pete! 🎅

How did it go with this years orchid-style Christmas-tree?
Merry Christmas! I could not get it done this year. The extra lights I thought I had were non existing.. and the plans slowly fizzled out from there once the work rush before the holidays hit. But I have a good plan to work towards next year!

Merry Christmas, Pete and mrs. Pete! 🎅

How did it go with this years orchid-style Christmas-tree?

Haha.. this thread! Seem to be in the same position this year. I was able to lobby for my glass planet ornaments. But none of my other ornaments have made the cut. There is however something to look forward to, even though none of the white Cattleyas I invested in have bloomed in the December interval.. One small possible Christmas miracle.. Cattleya Bob Betts 'White Lightning'… bloomed earlier this year put out one more sheath. Probably will end up being too precious to cut.

D2535473-8384-46AE-B237-CA0E24A06B86.jpeg

Back