C. Mini Purple 'Tamami'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthPark

Reaction score
A little bit of a change-up heheh.

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

Splendid color and a little head standing resolves the upside down problem. Is this Catt. fragrant?

Excellent idea Abax hahaha!!! This flower is fragrant .... a nice scent for this one. Not strong or overwhelming. No traces of weirdness in the smell that will put people off with this one.

C. Mini Purple 'Tamami'_1_11-Jan2022_flipped.jpg

Brucher - on my android (with firefox browser) - there was a time when I couldn't see google-linked pics - until I turned off some sort of security protection feature. That was for firefox. Another browser that blocks google-linked pics is Safari (eg. on iPad) ..... and I somebody mentioned a fix for Safari browser along the following lines ..... go into Settings, Safari, Advanced, Experimental Features, and turn off the various features (or even all of them to begin with) ----- where one or more of them is causes the image blocking.

Brucher - on my android (with firefox browser) - there was a time when I couldn't see google-linked pics - until I turned off some sort of security protection feature. That was for firefox. Another browser that blocks google-linked pics is Safari (eg. on iPad) ..... and I somebody mentioned a fix for Safari browser along the following lines ..... go into Settings, Safari, Advanced, Experimental Features, and turn off the various features (or even all of them to begin with) ----- where one or more of them is causes the image blocking.
Aw thank you! I went there. Hundreds of choices. All in foreign computernerdese. I’m afraid to touch anything. This is the first time I’ve had this issue so I don’t want to risk messing up my settings. But thank you for trying.

I have a mericlone of this plant and it’s variegated.
View attachment 31707
View attachment 31706
Interested to see how it does, as I’ve heard growers say variegated orchids don’t do well long term. I’ve only had one, a phal. I had 3 plants, all were virused. I only had them a year before I tested and got rid of them. They weren’t growing fast, but looked okay!

Aw thank you! I went there. Hundreds of choices. All in foreign computernerdese. I’m afraid to touch anything. This is the first time I’ve had this issue so I don’t want to risk messing up my settings. But thank you for trying.

Most welcome Brucher! When I first encountered this crazy thing with the images not coming up, I wasn't impressed with my firefox default settings - which would have been nicer if it popped up some message to let me know the reason for the google-linked pics getting blocked. Late last year ---- I initially assumed that my google drive pic links had stopped working. It was only when did some testing that the culprit was my firefox browser - after temporarily firing up a different browser - such as Chrome browser (where the pics did show up without needing to change any default settings).

Most welcome Brucher! When I first encountered this crazy thing with the images not coming up, I wasn't impressed with my firefox default settings - which would have been nicer if it popped up some message to let me know the reason for the google-linked pics getting blocked. Late last year ---- I initially assumed that my google drive pic links had stopped working. It was only when did some testing that the culprit was my firefox browser - after temporarily firing up a different browser - such as Chrome browser (where the pics did show up without needing to change any default settings).
I use chrome and I can see the thumbnail images, but in order for them to show when I click on them, I have to click on the link below the image, rather than the image. Otherwise I get nothing.

I use chrome and I can see the thumbnail images, but in order for them to show when I click on them, I have to click on the link below the image, rather than the image. Otherwise I get nothing.
I have now tried it in all browsers. Nothing. I haven’t had this problem before and since I can see everything else, I’ve concluded that the problem is with the photos and not with my settings. Oh well.

Latest posts

Back