C. Duvaliana (C. luddemanniana coerulea x C. purpurata-alba ‘Red Carmin’)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh. Much better than Jerry’s picture, which I think convinced me not to get it! I should have just believed in the cross and gotten it. I think I wasn’t committed to species and primary hybrids as much back then. When it divides we will definitely have a trade.

Sigh. Much better than Jerry’s picture, which I think convinced me not to get it! I should have just believed in the cross and gotten it. I think I wasn’t committed to species and primary hybrids as much back then. When it divides we will definitely have a trade.
Your name is on it! I agree, I didn't want it until Jerry convinced me his photo didn't do it justice. The first time it bloomed for me and had such a soft pretty color, I liked it. Funny, I didn't notice it on the first two flowers this time, but on the second two, they opened with white petals and each day turned pinker. This one has grown on me each time, and when you add in the super unusual fragrance, it's a winner!

Thank you, Belle, for making the extra effort! I can only join Peter in acknowledging, that it was really worth the while. It's such an unadulated joy in a light were you get a true picture of its gorgeous colours!

And, Belle, it's in no way my intention to be facetious, but if the differences of the photographs under the different light condition, aren't clear as glass to you, I really think, you need to contact an ophthalmologist. The proposal is meant out of serious concern and in no way a joke!

Kind regards, Jens

Thank you, Belle, for making the extra effort! I can only join Peter in acknowledging, that it was really worth the while. It's such an unadulated joy in a light were you get a true picture of its gorgeous colours!

And, Belle, it's in no way my intention to be facetious, but if the differences of the photographs under the different light condition, aren't clear as glass to you, I really think, you need to contact an ophthalmologist. The proposal is meant out of serious concern and in no way a joke!

Kind regards, Jens
Thank you for your concern, I do appreciate it. The difference on my phone was one of a bit better color, brightness, I guess. But, on my computer the original inside shot was dark and dull. So if you all are seeing it differently that explains a lot. I will photograph in natural light from now on. Thanks all!! And thanks for the comments on the two flowers.

Latest posts

Back