• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bunch of nice paph divisions for sale - $50

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a few extra divisions of awarded or nice paphs. They are $50 each, and I'll try my best to keep this updated. If you'd like one, please just email me at [email protected] because it's faster for me to check that than PMs here. Shipping will be $10 per order. I have the following for sale:

Paph. Madame Martinet 'Portofino' AM/AOS - RHS; delenatii x lawrenceanum, a beautiful pink. I have two 3-4 growth plants.

Paph. Darling 'La Tuilerie' AM/RHS; Mme. Martinet x delenatii, very similar to the above with an extra shot of delenatii - very nice pinks. I have one 3 growth plant.

Paph. Darling 'Bagatelle' AM/RHS; as above; this one is in my opinion darker than 'La Tuilerie'. I have 3 3-4 growth plants available.

Paph. Clair de Lune 'Edgard von Belle' AM/RHS; beautiful green Maudiae type. I have two 2-3 growth plants available.

Thanks!
-Tim

Last edited:
Back