Bunch of beauties

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrchidIsa

Reaction score
Since I stopped my orchidarium, all of my plants are in my personnal office at home. All plants are doing so well and are blooming (almost) like crazy!! Here are a few of them. Hope you enjoy! ;)

Sophronitis cernua (three flowers on the newer growth)

Aerangis luteo alba rhodostica (flowers are twice the size they were before!)

Aerangis punctata (isn't it perfect? :) )

Neofinetia Benihime

Neofinetia Hisui

Neofinetia Benisuzume (a first for this plant!)

Did I say I want a division of your Benihime???? Did I say you have too many Aerangis punctata in your room??? They dislike competing with each other... Only one mature plant in a growing area is just enough..... :) (une fille s'essaye...)

Did I say I want a division of your Benihime???? Did I say you have too many Aerangis punctata in your room??? They dislike competing with each other... Only one mature plant in a growing area is just enough..... :) (une fille s'essaye...)

Yah... You already said that and tried everything you can to get my beauties ;) "Please, try again. This is a recording" :rollhappy:

Wow! All very nice! I did not know you stopped using your orchidarium. Too bad it didn't work better. It sure looked nice!

Yes, I stopped using it :( I don't know why but even if the climate was supposed to be the greatest for the plants, I didn't have good results. Too bad... But now, I can appreciate all my plants at the same time, in the same place, and the results are so much better!! Really happy!

How beautiful!! All of them...I really cannot pick a favourite!
Have you posted a thread of your growing area? As an indoor grower I am very curious about your new set-up.

How beautiful!! All of them...I really cannot pick a favourite!
Have you posted a thread of your growing area? As an indoor grower I am very curious about your new set-up.

Hi! No I didn't post about my installation. I'll try to show you this week if I can get 5 minutes to take some pictures and post them! :) If not, after my vacation...

Latest posts

Back