• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bulbophyllum species

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At the SEPOS show north of philly. Ben Ooi of AA or Malaysia orchids brought a whole bunch of bulbophyllum species for sale. If someone wanted me to look for anything in particular tomorrow Friday morning I can do so (it’s Thursday evening now). I’ll be back at sepos for takedown Sunday afternoon also.

I’ll try and make a point of checking here tomorrow
I already bought three corybas and a liparis type from him :)

There was a slippertalk member 'ChrisFL' who was looking for bulbo species
ascochilum
caputgnomonis
chimaera
cimicinum (or any of this group besides flavofimbriatum)
concophyllum
corrugatum
dischorense (Monosepalum)
falciferum
masonii
patella
peltopus
pseudotrias
streptosepalum
, I hope he see you post

I heard back from Ben and he doesn’t have these species available at the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
At the SEPOS show north of philly. Ben Ooi of AA or Malaysia orchids brought a whole bunch of bulbophyllum species for sale. If someone wanted me to look for anything in particular tomorrow Friday morning I can do so (it’s Thursday evening now). I’ll be back at sepos for takedown Sunday afternoon also.

I’ll try and make a point of checking here tomorrow
I already bought three corybas and a liparis type from him :)

I heard back from Ben and he doesn’t have these species available at the show

do you know if any of them bring :

dendrobium suzukii
dendrobium ochraceum (not ochreatum)
and psychopsis versteegiana?

thanks

I saw some psychopsis, I’ll ask Ben again. He also had some dendrobiums, and Andy’s orchids had a lot
If those 2 dendrobium & that psychopsis species available, would you mind let me know and get them for me?
thanks

I had asked Ben via email, and looked very quickly tonight before takedown but didn’t see any of those available. There were some psychopsis but not the one you were looking for

I had asked Ben via email, and looked very quickly tonight before takedown but didn’t see any of those available. There were some psychopsis but not the one you were looking for

thanks , I appreciate that you did look them up for me .
Maybe one day they will show up

Latest posts

Back