Bulbophyllum phalaenopsis

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

Bulbophyllum phalaenopsis 'Heaven Scent'

Just buds for now, should open soon (according to Jon in SW Ohio!)

bp1.jpg

bp3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That sure looks interesting! I've never seen anything like it before.
How do you grow it?:confused:

Fantastic _ keep us updated -

Would like to see a picture of the whole plant - please

Looking really good! ...I would assume as well they would open up soon :poke: lol

-Pat

Congratulations on your pile of rotting meat with maggots:poke:

I think I lost an award opportunity with a realy nice Paph when Bob Fallon down in Huntsville Al set his big, stinky B. phaleanopsis next to my plant, and drove all the judges away.:rollhappy:

Smells like a pile of dirty baby diapers!!!!

Rick said:
I think I lost an award opportunity with a realy nice Paph when Bob Fallon down in Huntsville Al set his big, stinky B. phaleanopsis next to my plant, and drove all the judges away.:rollhappy:

Smells like a pile of dirty baby diapers!!!!

:rollhappy: talk about strategic placement

paphjoint said:
Would like to see a picture of the whole plant - please

Here you go! The plant doesn't look so great right now because it got burned quite a bit earlier this summer. :( The spike isn't visible in the photo, but it's right about the new leaf on the left. For reference, that roll of wire is 4 feet (122cm) high.

bpplant.jpg

Just opened, but not as stinky as I had hoped it would be. Maybe it will get smellier.

bulbphalopen2.jpg

bulbphalopen3.jpg

We have a biggun opened up at the greenhouse and man the thing smells like shheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt!!!! It is horrendous. I hope you enjoy it, cause I can't stand'em!

Latest posts

Back