Bulbophyllum medusae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likespaphs

some call me brian
Reaction score
the spike on this s.o.b. just shot right up.
Cirr-Med.jpg
cirr-med-close.jpg
Cirr-Med-back.jpg

Oh, you must be really tempting me to get one with all those photots! Is it easy or difficult to grow? Any smell?

it is so easy to grow...actually, one of only two bulbo's i haven't killed and the only one i've bloomed! it's in a warm greenhouse under a mist system, though...
i think it has a light fragrance...but i could be wrong.

Is it light or "light"... makes a big difference to me, because I have a really sensitive nose. I really want one... look at how pretty yours is.

there seems to be a little fragrance, but it is not strong. i think heather mentioned in yer thread she thought it smelled of grass.
ever smelled a coelogyne speciosa? it's light like that's light.

I can totally deal with that! Thank you so much, now I just have to find a way to sneak that in.

it's a small plant. you can put it in your pocket and tell 'em you're just happy to see them...

Great pic. I love medusae.

likespaphs said:
it's a small plant. you can put it in your pocket and tell 'em you're just happy to see them...

I think that would work if Tien was a guy. :poke: :rollhappy:

Heather said:
There is a fabulous photo of a HUGE CCM awarded plant, with a short article, featured on the last interior page of the latest issue of Orchids magazine.

Ya, The photo can't do it justice since the plant is supposed to be 3 feet across.

Latest posts

Back