Bulbophyllum lasiochilum dark form

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! This one not from popow, I had in a trade but I'm sure come from roellke originally, I have also dark type from Popow , it is somewhath darker than this one

Thanks for sharing. I have a dark plant and an album plant. Can you show how you have this mounted and I need to deal with new growths? Thanks.

This one not mounted, I tend to keep these in net pots or baskets, even if I will mount another of the yellow type soon, will update you when I do for now
Here is how this one is kept :
I keep it hanging, this way the plant can root and ramble outside of the net pot as well as inside and give you a bit more autonomy with waterings in summer, the stick I use it to keep plant from moving in the beginning, now can be removed as plant is well rooted now., it ramble but not too much is a well behaved plant after all, just something like 3 cm average between bulbs, equally easy to grow and deal with growhts on mount or small baskets

Attachments

• IMG_20200109_144634.jpg
    IMG_20200109_144634.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back