Bulbophyllum gracillimum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
First bloom for me... :) I bought it about 2 years ago, as a small bunch of about 10 rather shrivelled, smallish bulbs going for only $5. Despite the wait, I think it is worth it... Grown warm and moist throughout the year. Likes shadier conditions than other bulbos. I try to keep it 'in the dark side'.. hehe:D
IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

very cool!! I was suppose to get one from one of my Malaysian, WOC, pre orders but that vendor couldn't find my order at all

Ron, which nursery is it, may I ask? Is it NT Orchids? they are members of my local orchid society.. I have yet to visit the nursery in Kedah, but I heard that they have a huge selection of bulbos... FYI, the nursery is located at the foot of mt. Jerai, the highest peak in Kedah... :)

I recieved 27 Bulbo species from Lawrence at NT Orchids and was very happy with them. Most of them looked like front lead divisions of mother plants. One spp is very odd and looks jungle collected to me.

aa orchids are the ones that couldn't find my order.

Would you have any cultural ideas on Bulbo stormii?? I am not sure how to handle this one.

oh... never heard of aa orchids... sorry, Ron.. I don't have a stormii so I can't provide you with culture tips... :p thought you should have one by now... your bulbo collection is simply humongous.. do you plan on collecting all the 2000 or so species of Bulbophyllum? :p

Back