Bulbophyllum echinolabium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue

evil genius
Reaction score
We put this over in the science building with a clipboard that asked

"What do I smell like?"

Answers included:
• Not-so-recently dead brine shrimp
• Feet
• Crotch
• The bay

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:
A spectacular flower ............ for my GH!

We put this over in the science building with a clipboard that asked

"What do I smell like?"

Answers included:
• Not-so-recently dead brine shrimp
• Feet
• Crotch
• The bay
:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

I bought one echino labelled as NBS size.. But comparing it with most blooming echinos, i think it still has a lot of growing to do... The leaves are just 3 inches long... So, I don't think it is gonna bloom anytime soon at that size... :sob:

I think the term NBS is misleading, we need to keep in mind that means 2yrs. from blooming or more! What would be better terminology? You got me! I've bought phrags that were labeled large seedlings & they've bloomed in a years' time - go figure!

I think the term NBS is misleading, we need to keep in mind that means 2yrs. from blooming or more! What would be better terminology? You got me! I've bought phrags that were labeled large seedlings & they've bloomed in a years' time - go figure!

That may be particullary true for this species. I bought an established seedling from Troy Meyers of this species, and it bloomed in 2 years. Leaf size went from about 3 inches to over a foot in less than 2 growths after I got it!

Latest posts

Back