Bulbophyllum (Cirr.) lepidum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
My oldest and most free-flowering bulbo. Produces flushes of new spikes after every rain. Each bulb can flower multiple times.

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

Oh, I am so amazed and jealous. I have it too, but it seems stable or deteriorating.... :(:(:(

I love this type of Bulbo, hope they are compatible with Paphs culture wise. So I can start a collection of these by the time I have a greenhouse.

It is mounted on a piece of wood along with some sphagnum. It gets phal-like light, temps are around 14-16oC with a bit less (~3oC) in the night for the winter and I water it every other day (when it was more cold I did not mist it at all fro 3- days...). Humidity stays around 70% (or a bit more).
When I got it in late summer, I watered it every day and most of the times twice per day. But it stayed the same since them. 1-2 leaves have dropped. It is showing new growths now though, so maybe this is an improvement....?

Hmm.... I see...so I hope from now on it will be happier, as the temps seem to rise bit by a bit... :)

Back