Bulbo Worayuth White Fang..

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
Bulbo Worayuth White Fang (lepidum x medusae).. I got this as a 2-bulb division. It is now putting out 1 growth and this 1 spike. Supposedly a very free-flowering hybrid (thanks to lepidum as a parent) but the shape resembles medusae..
wf1.jpg

wf2.jpg

wf3.jpg

NEAT - so very appropriately named!
I agree with Rose. :smitten::smitten:

You seem to a available to you, so many interestings hybrids. I see picture of the Meen hybrids but can't find them here. I would love to get my hands on Meen 'Polka Dots'. Your's is also one I have tried to find, but can't.

Does anyone here know who sells the Meen Hybrids?

I agree with Rose. :smitten::smitten:

You seem to a available to you, so many interestings hybrids. I see picture of the Meen hybrids but can't find them here. I would love to get my hands on Meen 'Polka Dots'. Your's is also one I have tried to find, but can't.

Does anyone here know who sells the Meen Hybrids?

Meen lists plants on ebay, maybe the question should be .... 'has anyone gotten any?'

Are they on ebay very often? Who are they listed under? Are they listed for sale from USA?

Would you believe I have never bought a plant off ebay? It is so confusing getting to an orchid site, I give up before I find anything. I have bought other things off ebay and it is easy to find what I want, except orchids. I usually don't bid on things I 'buy it now'.

Latest posts

Back