Bulbo. medusae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adiaphane

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get one? Does it have that classic bulbophyllum smell and if it's generally difficult or not? I have searched the internet, and found some culture info, but nothing specific on whether its suited for beginners or not. I don't currently have any bulbos, just slippers, but adore this one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

adiaphane said:
Anyone know where I can get one? Does it have that classic bulbophyllum smell and if it's generally difficult or not? I have searched the internet, and found some culture info, but nothing specific on whether its suited for beginners or not. I don't currently have any bulbos, just slippers, but adore this one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I have one, but I don't know if I can divide it yet. Hasn't bloomed in my hands, but I haven't had it long. Seems to grow as well as any bulbos, kept moist and warm.

Did just come across a wholesale list from Taiwan that has tons of cheap bulbos on it (medusae included), so I'll probably be ordering some.

littlefrog said:
I have one, but I don't know if I can divide it yet. Hasn't bloomed in my hands, but I haven't had it long. Seems to grow as well as any bulbos, kept moist and warm.

Did just come across a wholesale list from Taiwan that has tons of cheap bulbos on it (medusae included), so I'll probably be ordering some.

Hey, let me know when you place that order. Perhaps I could go in with you on some bulbos, cut down the cost of importing :D

Yeah, let me know... espcially about the division. I would really love to get one.

Does anyone know... has this been renamed to cirrhopetalum medusae? It looks like it....

I've seen these on allot of price lists.

Andy's Orchids, Helen Hirsh's (Mt Prospect I beleive), and also try Windy Hill.

Orchids Limited also has a handfull of odd Bulbos, but I can't remember seeing them on his list.

Latest posts

Back